Welcome to Trek Lens, Ibrahim! I am so glad to see you here!
This is a nice picture with which to start your adventure on TrekLens. You have a good sense of composition and colour. The posted size should be MUCH larger though. - See my notes below!
I would love to know more about this picture in your notes (see also below).
I hope to see lots more postings from you....
A few tips to make TrekLens easier and more fun:
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
- Add your camera to your introduction (see Profiles, Equipment Profile)
- Take full advantage what TrekLens allows: up to 800 pixels along one on the sides of the picture and up to 300 Kbs file size!
- Always write more than 4 lines of NOTES. You can use them to explain more of the process and/or your motivation (why you took this picture). That allows members to give you points for usefulness and gives them a chance to learn more too! In this one, you could tell us exactly where you found the crocus -- was it in a garden in the Old City? or was it in an abandoned area?
- Each time you post a picture, take the time to visit at least 10 pictures in the Gallery to write a critique of the works of other photographers. Observing (and critiquing) the successes and errors of other members make for great chances to learn!
- Make use of the workshop (you’ll learn more about your own strengths and weaknesses by helping others improve)
I am sure that these ideas will help you make the most of your stay on the site!!
TFS (Thank-you For Sharing) and my very best wishes to you and your family
Silke (your old friend and former English teacher)
P.S. If you are unsure of your English -- you know I will ALWAYS be ready to help ;-)