|Copyright: Adam Galus (galus2207) (12)|
|Date Taken: 2008-08-01|
|Exposure: f/10.0, 1/200 seconds|
|More Photo Info: [view]|
|Photo Version: Original Version|
|Date Submitted: 2008-08-02 5:01|
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
- [2008-08-02 5:28]
Welcome to Trek Lens, Adam
Lovely to have another beach and sand picture as a neighbour in the gallery today :)
This is one of three very fine pictures with which to start your adventure on TrekLens. The composition is very fine - great diagonals and the colours look great. It could use a bit more sharpness. The internet robs our pictures of some of their crispness, so it is important to always sharpen before posting. But I really like the essential elements of this one.
I hope to see lots more postings from you....
A few tips to make TrekLens easier and more fun:
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
- Add your camera to your introduction (see Profiles, Equipment Profile)
- Take full advantage what TrekLens allows: up to 800 pixels along one on the sides of the picture and up to 200 Kbs file size!
- Always write more than 4 lines of NOTES. You can use them to explain more of the process and/or your motivation. That allows members to give you points for usefulness and gives them a chance to learn more too!
- Each time you post a picture, take the time to visit at least 10 pictures in the Gallery to write a critique of the works of other photographers. Observing (and critiquing) the successes and errors of other members make for great opportunities to learn!
- Make use of the workshop (youll learn more about your own strengths and weaknesses by helping others improve)
I am sure that these ideas will help you make the most of your stay on the site!!
TFS (Thank-you For Sharing)
Cześć Adam .
Fajne zdjęcie,dobrze wykadrowane,fajnie ujęta fala.
Piękne zdjęcie Adam. Gratuluję!