- Silke (24044)
- [2008-07-30 4:15]
Welcome to Trek Lens
This is a wonderful picture with which to start your adventure on TrekLens. the colours are very rich and the composition is superb, with a beautifully placed main subject and the perfect background. I love the repetition of the dandelions in the BG (background), nicely OOF (Out of Focus). Your details are nice and clear in your subject. One small tip: the web tends to rob our pictures of sharpness, so it is a good idea to add a little more sharpening before posting.
Great job :)
I hope to see lots more postings from you....
A few tips to make TrekLens easier and more fun:
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
- Add your camera to your introduction (see Profiles, Equipment Profile)
- Take full advantage what TrekLens allows: up to 800 pixels along one on the sides of the picture and up to 200 Kbs file size!
- Always write more than 4 lines of NOTES. You can use them to explain more of the process and/or your motivation. That allows members to give you points for usefulness and gives them a chance to learn more too!
- Each time you post a picture, take the time to visit at least 10 pictures in the Gallery to write a critique of the works of other photographers. Observing (and critiquing) the successes and errors of other members make for great opportunities to learn!
- Make use of the workshop (you’ll learn more about your own strengths and weaknesses by helping others improve)
I am sure that these ideas will help you make the most of your stay on the site!!
TFS (Thank-you For Sharing)
- Neuro_Toxin (291)
- [2008-09-05 8:23]
Nice blend of colors.Properly focused main subject and a gradual OOF BG.Good composition :)