I think you saw a very different picture in your minds eye when you took this and must have been disappointed with the outcome.
Sorry for the negative comments but as we are here to learn I would like to point out some of the 'wrongs' in this shot, not only for you but also for any of the members who read this:-
- very bright, overexposed area on the right draws you eye out of the picture
- the main object is very dark and has hardly any definition
- the main object very centre in the picture
- the sign on the top left shows only part of the wording - use a different crop or clone out.
- the photo is not in focus
- many smaller over exposed areas in the photo.