Welcome to TL, Adriaan!
I like your POV here with great perspective going down. It's like a Simonetti staircase, in smaller version :)
TFS and keep posting,
What a superb way to open your TL Gallery, a wonderful shot here, superb POV,wellseen and captured. We have a theme running tomorrow called "Circles" I am going to add your image to the theme as I think it fits in nicely.
Welcome to TL and looking forward to seeing more postings,
Kind regards Helen
- [2007-11-22 13:12]
Trappen als deze staan garant voor mooie foto's. Dit is er weer zo een.. Mogelijk zou ik de muur aan de bovenkant weggesneden hebben, omdat deze een stijl;breuk veroorzaken met de mooie rondingen van de trap. Let wel, dit is mijn mening, jij bepaalt.
Welkom trouwens op TL.
Welcome to TL Adriaan.
Great point of view (PoV) and subject, I like the "washed out" colours.
A note is always nice though.
- [2007-11-23 1:16]
Hi Adriaan, welcome to TL, and good on you for posting this to our weekly theme. Definitely a really good image for our Circles theme...
Well seen and captured, I love these staircases.
Looking forward to seeing what else you will have for us.
- [2007-11-24 2:59]
-  [+]
Welcome to Trek Lens, Adriann!
This is a really good picture with which to start your adventure on TrekLens -- Superb composition!
I hope to see lots more postings from you....
A few tips to make it easier and more fun:
- Add your camera to your introduction (see Profiles, Equipment Profile)
- Each time you post a picture, take the time to visit at least 10 pictures in the Gallery to write a critique of the works of other photographers. Observing (and critiquing) the successes and errors of other members make for great opportunities to learn!
- Make use of the workshop (you’ll learn more about your own strengths and weaknesses by helping others improve)
- Always write more than 4 lines of NOTES. That allows members to give you points for usefulness and gives them a chance to learn more too!
- Take full advantage what TrekLens allows: up to 800 pixels along one on the sides of the picture and up to 200 Kbs file size!
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
I am sure that these ideas will help you make the most of your stay on the site!!
TFS (Thank-you For Sharing)