|Copyright: stone wa (kinglove1) (114)|
|Date Taken: 2017-05-19|
|Exposure: f/2.8, 1/1600 seconds|
|More Photo Info: [view]|
|Photo Version: Original Version|
|Date Submitted: 2017-03-19 5:25|
|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|In 1624, the Dutch built the first castle in Taiwan, Anping, which is the hub of the Dutch domination. It is the total hub of foreign trade. The architectural pattern is divided into a square inner city and a rectangular outer city. In 1661, Zheng Chenggong flee from the Dutch to restore Taiwan, to commemorate the hometown, will be renamed here Anping, it is also called "Wang City" or "Taiwan City", commonly known as Anping castle. The ancient ruins of the castle, including the right side of the inner city of incomplete semicircle and ancient mine sites; and outside the city there are north, southwest of the fortress ruins, of which 3 Zhang Yu, about 30 meters long wall of the South Wall, Ancient wall of the historical sites of the park, the ancient walls of the ancient Rong Rong entrenched, the old beard long to be, the ancient meaning of the park;|
During the Qing Emperor Kangxi period, the territory was officially put into Taiwan, and the political center moved to the city, and gradually lost its value. And later destroyed the wall of red brick moved to build the use of billion loaded Jincheng, to the Japanese rule, the inner city of the building destroyed, surrounded by red brick into a square stage, the stage to build Western-style cottage as a customs dormitory. And become today's memorial style, after the restoration of the name of Anping castle, and become a monument and tourist attraction.
marius-secan, marine-coeur has marked this note useful
Only registered TrekLens members may rate photo notes.